Last night, I spent some time checking over a graph that I created (This particular graph was the graph of connected traffic sensor stations throughout the Minneapolis road network).  While looking through my results in QGIS, I came across some strange behavior.  It turns out that I found a possible bug.

I've used OSS software for quite a few years, but I've never really gotten involved with any of the bug reporting, testing, or development. Since so much of my research work relies on OpenGeo tools, I decided that I'd start reporting bugs that I find in those packages.  It took me a bit to get logged on and to find the correct place to file my bug report, but I did it in < 30 minutes.

You can view my bug report here.  Go me!

- bstempi